Student Winter Retreat
Dates & Times
7-9 Feb 20205:45pm - 2:00pm
When: Friday, February 7th-Sunday, February 9th.
Where: Lake Geneva Youth Camp.
Cost: $120 for first student and $80 for additional. A $25 deposit is due at registration. Total is due by February 7th.
Included in Cost:
• Transportation to and from the retreat from Village Green.
• Five meals & lodging at the camp.
• Four chapel sessions with a speaker and worship band.
• Broomball, tubing, tobogganing, climbing wall, ziplines, indoor games, and other activities.
What to Bring:
• Bible, notebook, pen, flashlight.
• Sleeping bag and pillow.
• Warm winter clothes and clothes that can get dirty.
• Towel, washcloth, and toiletries.
• Cash for extra snacks, paintball, and camp attire.
You must register by January 12th. A $25 nonrefundable deposit is due at the time of registration to reserve their spot. We will meet at the church at 5:45 PM on Friday, February 7th. Please eat before so we can depart from the church as soon as possible. We will return from Lake Geneva Youth Camp on Sunday afternoon around 2:00 PM. We will give you a better estimate of our arrival time through text while on the road back from the retreat.
Students will not have their cell phones or other electronics at the retreat. In case of emergency, please contact Jesse on his cell phone: 651-769-4034. If Jesse cannot be reached, please call Lake Geneva Youth Camp: 262-248-5500.